AISI (American Institute of Steel Construction) Stainless Steel Square Rods are considered a universal fitting steel rod which is suitable for use in CNC and other machine tools. Square rods feature an exceptional weldability combined with good tensile strength and corrosion resistance. Square rods are ideal for CNC cutting, drilling, stamping, and engraving. These types of steel rods come in various sizes. The steel square rod size depends on the task. In general, the smaller steel square rod size is used for cutting thicker gauges of sheet steel while the larger square steel rods are used for drilling.Read more
Cansumetal Machinery Website Info
Cansumetal Machinery Website introduces information related to machinery, and here is an information guide for the machinery industry. Here to share the most beautiful machinery atlas, provide the use of machinery products, is a professional website for you to understand the machinery industry.
- Galvanized Round Bar – How To Take Care Of It?
- Why Brushed Stainless Steel Tubes Is the Best
- Steel Tubing – Why You Should Use 1.25 Tubing
- Install a Copper Flat Gusset Plate
- A Wide Variety of Aluminum Trim
- How To Soften Metal – Different Methods For Different Purposes
- About High Carbon Steel
- 8×8 square tube: durable high quality tube